We represent victims of domestic/interpersonal violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking in civil protection order procedures. We help those who have experienced violence achieve maximum protection under the law.
Scope of work (full representation- 5-10 hours on average):
- Following an eligibility determination, contact and meet with client.
- Investigate facts and determine best legal options
- Prepare and file all pleadings and other necessary court paperwork
- Maintain client communication
- Attend all court proceedings
- Assist LABG staff in obtaining all necessary administrative documents
- Provide LABG staff with periodic case status updates including when final judgements have been entered and hours spent on case.