We are committed to protecting the rights of parents and children in family law cases. We set priorities for service to help those experiencing violence or where the families’ wellbeing is otherwise jeopardized. We help establish custody and parenting time arrangements that are in the best interest of the children. We help establish child support according to Kentucky’s Child Support Guidelines. We can help get fair divisions of marital property and marital debt in divorces.
We provide high quality legal representation to help our clients achieve their goals in the following areas:
- Divorces to protect a person or child from abuse.
- Establishing custody to protect a child from physical or emotional harm.
- Establishing parenting time when unreasonably denied and when the continued denial jeopardizes a child’s wellbeing.
- Establishing child support actions to stabilize the home.
- Reunifying of child and parent when appropriate.
- Assisted self- help divorces where there are no children, property or debts.
To see if you qualify for Legal Aid of the Bluegrass services please call 859-431-8200.