We help those who are homeless or at the brink of homelessness stay in their homes or move on their own terms. This project joins volunteer attorneys with LABG clients for representation in eviction proceedings. Cover an eviction docket on a scheduled day.
Scope of work (10 hours on average per month):
- Attend training by LABG staff
- Coordinate your scheduled docket day
- Receive client information and notice
- Attend court of schedule date and time
- Conduct any necessary follow up
- Provide LABG staff with periodic case status updates including when final judgements have been entered and hours spent on case.